I wish I could use a million different ways to thank you for being a reader of my blog. The last year has brought the biggest life changes and challenges to my life and I can´t express how grateful I am for having each one of you. Your sweet and kind messages really cheered me up and meant the world to me.
I´d like to end this year with a little recapture. Even though I have had my blog for almost two years now, I started blogging regularly in 2020. I didn´t post as much as I planned to at the beginning of the year and of course none of the planned travel content. Instead, my blog took a different direction and focused more on mental health and personal growth, which is a good description of my own experience this year. Including this post I shared 21 blog posts with you about my long-distance relationship, self-love and personal growth advice, my life overseas, reading tips and my journey as an author.
MOST READ POSTS
- How to write a novel in 30 days – The #NaNoWriMo Challenge
- Summer Self-care: Little ideas how you can treat yourself
- Get shit done: 13 hacks to increase your productivity
LEAST COMMENTED POSTS
- LDR #1: How it feels like to be in a long-distance relationship
- Life Update: Quitting my job, moving abroad and more
- Life Update: Big life changes and another movement
MY PERSONAL FAVORITES
- Time to refocus: 5 simple steps to find your own paths to happiness
- Living Abroad: A new Life in Chile – Differences between Chile & Germany
- How to love yourself: 20 simple tips for a better self-esteem #stopcomparing
If you are also a blogger please let me know what has been the blogpost you´ve written in this year that means the most to you.
I wish you all a great start in the new year and am looking forward to our next chapter of 2021!
All the best,