I wish I could use a million different ways to thank you for being a reader on my blog. The last year has brought the biggest life changes and challenges to my life and I can´t express how grateful I am for having each one of you. Your sweet and kind messages really cheered me up and meant the world to me.
I´d like to end this year with a little recapture. Even though I have my blog for almost two years now, I started blogging regularly in 2020. I didn´t posted as much as I planned to in the beginning of the year and of course none of the planned travel content. Instead my blog took a different direction and focused more on mental health and personal growth, which is good description for my own experience in this year. Including this post I shared 21 blog posts with you over my long distance relationship, self love and personal growth advice, my life overseas, reading tips and my journey as an author.
MOST READ POSTS
- How to write a novel in 30 days – The #NaNoWriMo Challenge
- Summer Self-care: Little ideas how you can treat yourself
- Get shit done: 13 hacks to increase your productivity
LEAST COMMENTED POSTS
- LDR #1: How it feels like to be in a long distance relationship
- Life Update: Quitting my job, moving abroad and more
- Life Update: Big life changes and another movement
MY PERSONAL FAVORITES
- Time to refocus: 5 simple steps to find your own paths to happiness
- Living Abroad: A new Life in Chile – Differences between Chile & Germany
- How to love yourself: 20 simple tips for a better self-esteem #stopcomparing
If you are also a blogger please let me know what has been the post you´ve written in this year that means the most to you?
I wish you all a great start in the new year and am looking forward to our next chapter of 2021!
All the best,